New week, new chance to compile some news and links I found interested in the past week. Are you ready? I am.
- A new season of Ninja Girl and Samurai Master (Nobunaga no Shinobi) is coming in April 2018. I loved the first two seasons which involved shorts telling the story of Daimyō (Japanese Feudal Lord) Oda Nobunaga in a silly style with an inserted new shinobi character. You can catch up, if interested, at Crunchyroll.
- Yatta-Tachi has a great summary going on where to watch the new Winter 2018 anime legally. Check it out.
- Joe Blevins has removed the family from Family Circus on his blog and a few Tweets. What he has created is an interesting scenes scape of middle America. Hauntingly beautiful to see.
- Pokemon is doing a Legendary celebration for 2018. Beginning in February they will be distributing (with codes) Legendary Pokemon for UltraSun/Moon and Sun/Moon players. Looks like I’m getting Dialga in February.
- Merriam-Webster wrote about a genderless pronoun which was used in the English language in the 1800s/early 1900, “Thon.” It’s an interesting read on word usage and lack of usage.
- I did some important reporting last week about the new Mountain Dew Ice. Check out my review here.
As I have been doing weekly, here’s some new Twitter recommendations.
- Merriam-Webster – Yes, it’s the dictionary. They post some interesting articles on the roots of words that I think make them worth following.
- Josh Knighten – Friendly anime fan on Twitter who is currently working his way through a Year of Digimon. Knighten has an interesting, worthwhile perspective on world events as well as has some fun commentary on anime. Check him out and give him a follow.
For music for the week, I’ll end you with 4Minute’s new track “Whatcha Doin’ Today.”