Sorry to my reader(s) for missing the past two weeks with my midweek links, but we’re back and better than ever. Or at least we’re back. Now know this again – I encourage you to comment here, but also at the original website too. Click the links, explore, and tell them what you find interesting! That said, let’s go with this strange, curated list…
- A Dad on Reddit did an “Ask Me Anything” for his 3 year old child. The responses were…funny, cute, and oddly insightful at times.
- I wrote an article at Beneath the Tangles about Elegant Yokai Apartment Life, faith, and butting your nose in where it doesn’t belong. All after finding out that they read a Bible verse in that episode! Worth it.
- Yatta-Tachi continues to keep their list updated about legal locations to read manga. Check it out if you enjoy reading manga!
- Geeks Under Grace asked their writers (and me) how to improve an anime by removing one character. Here are their responses.
- The Atlantic has an interesting article on the Ásatrú faith and how racists have been using their symbols/faith for their own devices. It’s an interesting piece of insight into how a religion, especially a small and growing one, fights back against those trying to manipulate their faith into their own, hateful vision.
- Rare reported on how a woman wanted to put Terry Crews face on a credit card and when rejected…Terry Crews responded supporting her. Not sure if it worked or not…
- Funko is making Fraggle Rock POP figures. I want them so bad. So cute!
- A NICU in the Chicago area dressed up their babies for Halloween. The results are adorable. As a Dad who had a baby in the NICU for nearly a month, NICU nurses are some of the best people I’ve met. This is awesome.
Here are some Twitter accounts I’ve enjoyed recently:
- AsKateWouldHaveIt – Another parenting Twitter account with funny tweets. I don’t know what else I need to say except – follow for the funny observations about life & kids. Also, the pinned tweet is priceless.
- WeebSimpsons – Weeb Simpsons takes random Simpsons screenshots and makes it appear as though the cast are all hardcore anime/Japanese culture fans. It’s a lot of fun, anime humor.
My song of the week is an Unexpected Musical from Paddycake Productions where they make a mini-musical out of Taylor Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do”